Tuesday 9 November 2010

Developer’s Blog – Post No. 14

Last Wednesday was my first day i got really hands on with Maya modelling, wait for it… a HAND! yes it was a pun but i kept you wondering.

I modelled my first ever model and i was quite pleased with the results. i know its not the best but here it is

Hand So Far 2 Hand So Far 3 Hand So Far 4

There are a few kinks  in the fingers which need to be worked out, i found the thumb extremely difficult, but in the end i felt quite happy with it for a first try. I know there's a lot that needs to be done to it to make it look good, but any feedback would be nice. Be kind and constructive only though please since it is my first try =P lol

Ill keep you posted on how my long dark fall into Maya is going and i look forward to receiving any feedback given,

Thanks for reading and Kind Regards,

Daniel Young

No comments:

Post a Comment